turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Be prepared and make tax preparation a breeze! Imagine how beneficial and stress-free it would be to not rush around last minute gathering your tax info. You can begin by making a list of what's changed since last year and gather your supporting docu... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted December 12, 2023
The end of the year is more than just holidays, great food, and family! It’s also the perfect time to make smart money decisions, take action to reduce your tax liability and give yourself peace of mind! The following links are filled with tips and s... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted November 28, 2023
The inheritance is from a country outside of USA.
userraj-s-bedi ‎Posted 14m ago | Latest post 7m ago by DoninGA
dave4131 ‎Posted 23m ago | Latest post 9m ago by DawnC
I opted to have my state tax comeout of my federal and it did,but the state just charged me for it as well. I feel ripped off!
John9900 ‎Posted 16m ago | Latest post 12m ago by DoninGA
I live in a California disaster area that was granted additional time to file returns. TurboTax calculated an estimated tax penalty of $110 which I paid. The IRS sent a notice 2 weeks after I filed and reduced the penalty for failing to pay estimated... read more
famlee4m ‎Posted Monday | Latest post 14m ago by ee-ea
Corona69 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 17m ago by ee-ea
What am I doing wrong that TT is reporting my K-1 income as non-passive instead of passive on Schedule E? I did check the box that all of my investment is at risk. Did that have anything to do with it?
mootzie ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 28m ago by DawnC
I filed my return nearly two weeks ago and realized today I did not include Form 8889 (Health Savings Account). It doesn't affect my tax lability, but I understand from a previous thread that I need to amend my return. The question is when. I got a m... read more
randy5419 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 33m ago by ee-ea
Turbo Tax Overcharged me what do I do to change that amount
blavenets ‎Posted 53m ago | Latest post 38m ago by ee-ea
bbbbobber ‎Posted 45m ago | Latest post 43m ago by VolvoGirl
Why was the bug with real estate property taxes not fixed? I don't start with the return until 3 days before the due date because I want everyone else to hit on it, discover the bugs, have you all fix them, so that by the time I get around to doing t... read more
The Cocoa Kid ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 45m ago by VolvoGirl
Hello,I have a need to file form 3520 along with the 2023 tax return. I also completed form 8938 as part of the Turbotax to list the foreign account information.However, at the last stage of review, TurboTax indicates that I cannot Efile since I have... read more
ash2sap2 ‎Posted February 16, 2024 | Latest post 52m ago by RobSI
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies