turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

lge905

Will I have any problem if I fill the taxes for 2020 after the deadline that is on April 2021? I must receive a refund, but I will have all the doc ready by may or June. Thanks in advance for your att

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Will I have any problem if I fill the taxes for 2020 after the deadline that is on April 2021? I must receive a refund, but I will have all the doc ready by may or June. Thanks in advance for your att

If you are due a refund, there is no penalty for filing after April date.  If you use the Online version, you have until October 15, 2021, after that TurboTax shuts down the Online version to prepare for the next tax season.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

If you are due a refund, there is no penalty for filing after April date.  If you use the Online version, you have until October 15, 2021, after that TurboTax shuts down the Online version to prepare for the next tax season.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies