turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

zheng1073

Who should I contact? I return was accepted over 45 days ago. This is my first time filing so I won't get my stimulus relief payment until after my return is processed.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

Who should I contact? I return was accepted over 45 days ago. This is my first time filing so I won't get my stimulus relief payment until after my return is processed.

did you check Where is my Refund? "acceptance' doesn't mean it has completed processing.  did you file by paper or electronically? 

https://www.irs.gov/refunds

zheng1073

It said it's still processing. Although I do understand that it's probably going to be a waiting game, however, I'm a little concerned since it's been processing for nearly 2 months now. I filed electronically through TurboTax. Thank you for your help btw!

IRS sent 10,000 employees back to work today, so maybe some things will begin to move, 

zheng1073

Oh that's great to hear! Thanks

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies