turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

When will Schedule I Wisconsin be available?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

10 Replies

Keep an eye on this page.

https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_wi_windows_individual.html

Schedule I is "currently" scheduled to be ready 6 Feb...but check back on the 8th

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

This page link is inaccurate.  By going directly to the Wisc DOR, ALL forms show as Available as of 02/02/2020

So I don’t think I need a schedule I but it still giving me that message .... why? 

VictoriaD75
Expert Alumni

Schedule I, Adjustments to Federal AGI is now available. This schedule converts the Federal adjusted gross income and itemized deductions to the amounts allowable for Wisconsin. It is a required part of your WI state return.

Wisconsin Schedule I Instructions

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
dkow

It is the night of Feb 10 2019...turbotax has not come up with Schedule I for Wis. yet?  When is this going to really happen.  I have tried updating 3 times today and still no Schedule I.  The experts promised that it would happen on the 8th, and some said that it was now ready, but it does not show up in the updates.  What is the problem?

MayaD
Expert Alumni

The IRS has to finalize and approve the form before it is available on TurboTax.

Please check the State availability table 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

@MayaD   we've been thru that..The WI Schedule I was posted as fully ready on the TTX WI state page list  on 6 February. 

Yet a fair number of WI folks are STILL being blocked...it IS  some kind of software thing with WI forms...and TTX needs to FIX IT for everyone! 

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

I paid to file my Wisconsin taxes. The system says it can’t submit Wisconsin until TurboTax updates Schedule I. Your forms list and your customer support says schedule I is updated. My software still will not exile. I think I want my $20 for editing back so I can mail by forms in and be DONE with TurboTax.

@Torchmiller 

I saw one user that indicated the following worked for Desktop software users.  (but there may be multiple reasons it isn't)

1) save your tax file.

2) close down the TTX program entirely.

3)  Restart the TTX program, and do a program update as soon as it has started (don't open that tax file yet)

4) then restart your tax file, go thru the Federal and State error checks, and see what happens then.

no promises...just relating what I've seen elsewhere.

Didnt work. Now what?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies