Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

When the customer-service phone system for Turbotax will be working again? I get this "Sorry, but it looks like there’s a problem with our phone system right now "

I have a question that I think only a trained, live person will be able to answer about the current capabilities of Turbotax.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

When the customer-service phone system for Turbotax will be working again? I get this "Sorry, but it looks like there’s a problem with our phone system right now "

That is unknown ... try again every so often until you get thru. 

Although if you post your question here we may surprise you with a quick answer. 

This is the public user forum, which works like a message board.  We are not part of customer support, nor do we have information on problems with the support lines, nor can we expedite your calls for you.  Try again later or post a question here-- it is likely that someone can help unless it involves a billing issue or something highly technical.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
kanavoeg

I'm getting this same problem a week later. When do you expect your chat to be back on line?

The CHAT option was discontinued a couple of years ago ... so you can either post your question here in this forum   OR  use the phone support option for those using any paid version of the program.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies