turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

hlough1

When I try to save my 2019 return it asks for a name which I provide. When I click okay it tells me that I cannot save the "untitled" return. I use a Mac.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

When I try to save my 2019 return it asks for a name which I provide. When I click okay it tells me that I cannot save the "untitled" return. I use a Mac.

Please see this TurboTax FAQ for steps on how to save your tax file with your Mac computer:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/saving/help/turbotax-for-mac-cannot-save-tax-files/00/25533

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
77Mule77

I cannot not save my 2019 forms after almost finishing a complicated tax.  I tried the options of save as but didn't work.  Am I now stuck with starting entirely over which is quite frustrating

DonnaLO
Expert Alumni

If you continue to have problems please contact Technical Support using this form: 

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/ 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Useless link: Access Denied.

N0 answer there!

What is wrong with Turbotax 2019? Why can't I save my tax document?

I am having the same issue

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies