jjy95

What happened to the option of paying for TurboTax service with parts of my refund.

I know that is the option I used last year which is great because I am not able to use my credit-card or debit-card at the moment.

REFUND PROCESSING

Do you mean you want to pay your TurboTax fees from your federal refund?   If your federal refund will be enough to pay the software fees AND the extra $39.99 refund processing fee to have a third party bank process your refund then when you are in the FILE section you will be able to make that choice.  Please make note that if your refund takes too long to arrive (IRS delays, etc.) then you will also be agreeing that the TurboTax fees can be extracted from your bank account even before your refund is issued by the IRS.  This comes as an unpleasant shock to many people every year.   It is better to pay for the software upfront using a credit card than to face the extra $39.99 fee and the possibility of the fees coming out of your account at a very inconvenient time.

And....you can never pay state tax due from a federal refund, so do not expect that.   The state tax due has to be paid directly to your state.

They still have it.  You have to go through and pass the Review section and be in the File tab.

Is your Federal refund big enough to cover the fees plus the EXTRA 40 Refund Processing Service charge (45 in California)?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/why-can-t-i-deduct-my-turbotax-fees-from-my-...

How to review your fees

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/how-do-i-review-my-fees-in-turbotax-online/0...