turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

We got a free magazine subscription since we used TurboTax year before last. We want to cancel that. We tried to and we’re told to go through the agency. Pls help

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

We got a free magazine subscription since we used TurboTax year before last. We want to cancel that. We tried to and we’re told to go through the agency. Pls help

Somewhere in the first couple of pages of the magazine is there not a phone number for the magazine?  Call and cancel it.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Bees
Level 7

oPoint 1   I am outraged and angry that you are caught in a Turbotax/vendor loop. I never heard of this promo but they may have linked up with any number of outside companies.

You can contact Turbotax https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/    and ask for help with this.

If that does not work try your state consumer protection agency. If it is linked to a credit card try to get help from your bank.

I should warn you that this is the last week before the final final deadline for filing the 2018 personal tax returns and their help center is probably overwhelmed. They are open longer hours tho.

Disclaimer: Not a tax professional. Information gathered from internet links. Anything dated in June 2019 was posted in prior years and is before the 2019 limits and changes.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies