turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Voucher or Not to Voucher that is the Question

I set up the form 9465 to establish a payment plan that will be taken directly out of my checking account.  If this has been approved, do I still need to mail the printed voucher?   Doesn't seem logical that I would send them funds when they are authorized by me to take them directly from my checking account.   Please advise.
Kbaker69 / Mesa, AZ
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
GiseleD
Expert Alumni

Once your payment plan is approved, you do not have to mail in payments. They will come out automatically. However, you will want to make the payments manually until the agreement is approved and the payments start coming out of your account. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Hi Gisele, 

In going back through my confirmations on my Federal Tax filing,  I received the text from Intuit that my Federal Tax filing was accepted by the IRS and said to check my email for a confirmation message.   I never received that message.  

Also the initial payment under the Installment plan was never executed against my checking account; so I have gone ahead and executed that payment through the IRS website against my account.   

Actually this is what prompted me to contact Intuit as to why I never received that confirmation email message. 

I would like confirmation that the IRS does in fact have my 2019 Federal Tax Return.   

Please advise ASAP. 

Thank you, 

Keith 

[email address removed] 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies