Solved: Re: Updates - Page 4

Updates

Hackitoff said:
"TT no longer has that page which informs you about form changes.  everyone that clicks on the link has the same problem.  that link hasn't worked for about a year."

This absolutely is not true.  I just looked at one of the change log entries about three weeks ago (1/2/2020) after the updates that were installed after the initial installation.  

Updates

I consider it an ABSOLUTE requirement that the text of the updates be provided. Number 1, I want to know what sections I need to go to again and I WANT to know the how and why it effects my taxes. If you can't provide that simple bit of information, then I may need to look at a provider that does. It is like my accountant tells me that they had to make some changes to my return but they cannot tell what and why. Get real Turbotax

Updates

Agree

Updates

I am stuck with the 2019 return package, which I paid for last year.

After I file the 2019 taxes, I will leave TurboTax because of their coverup fixes. I can't use a program which leaves me in doubt as to the correct calculations being made to my return, and the concern that I might have to re-file.

Bye Bye Turbo Tax.

Updates

This happened to me also and I am having no luck getting help.  Did you get help?  Is is working now?

Updates

I would like to see what has changed via release notes.  I have already reported a bug in the medical worksheet and would appreciate knowing that it was fixed before starting to do my taxes for that area.  It is unfair for TT to not provide this information any more.  I like that I can talk to someone about this bug and have it reported, but I was counting on the release notes to help me figure out if the software was ready for me to begin.

TT has made it so much harder for me by not telling me.

Updates

I agree. I want to see what changes are made. Looks like I will be using a new Tax Program next year

Updates

Agreed.  The link to update details has not worked for YEARS.  I have made countless contacts with Intuit Support, all to no avail.  If they cannot get something as simple as ONE web link correct, how are we supposed to believe they can process our taxes correctly!

This is the WORST case of ignoring paying customers I have ever encountered.  The CEO should be made aware of how incompetent and stupid this is making his company look.

Updates

So, if you can't get it right you just remove it, is that right?  Whoever made this decision should be barred from ever participating in IT ever again.  You are biting the hand that feeds you!

Updates

Why not let the users be the judge of that.  Intuit does not need to "protect" us from the facts.

Updates

the stock is doing pretty good so I'm sure the CEO is smiling every time his paycheck is deposited.  he probably uses s a professional tax preparer.  when you have millions to burn.....    

Updates

My Updater still does not work!! It goes to an address that does not exist!  I get an error message.  I get the same message when I try to download my state tax program!  I've downloaded the online version but none work!  The manual updater works but I still can't get my "free" state program!

Updates

Contact TurboTax support and speak directly with a TurboTax support agent concerning this situation.
See this TurboTax support FAQ for a contact link and hours of operation -https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

Updates

it used to work, and work well.  So, TT, what changed on your end?

Updates

And also when you click on the button at the end of Updates to Restart, that doesn't work either.  Actually, that didn't work in TY2018 Premier version either.