turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Ken66
Returning Member

Turbotax won't do anything

Today I logged into my TT account which I've used for many years. Soon it asked me to pick my product which I did, Premier without CPA. The white page comes up, then nothing at all happens. I'm still able to open help and sign out. So what's that about?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

Try using a different web browser,  Chrome, Firefox or Windows IE 11.

Ken66
Returning Member

I'm using Microsoft Edge. Please don't tell me TT won't work on that

Nope, not saying Edge cannot be used with the online editions.  Just saying that individual users, at times, will have an issue with their current web browser when using the TurboTax online editions and sometimes changing browsers solves these types of problems.

Ken66
Returning Member

Well, this is baffling. I logged in on an old computer with Firefox (the one I always used for TT until now) and it appeared to work so I signed out. I thought maybe if I got past the start I could get back to my new computer with Edge. Not only could I not do that, when I went back into my Firefox it wanted me to choose my product again, like I had never been there. 

Ken66
Returning Member

So here's how I made it work. In Edge, as before, I chose a product, got a blank page and no further action. So I copied the address out of my web browser and pasted it back. The program advanced, I did a few steps, then signed out. When I logged in again I was where I left off. So there is something about the program that is keeping it from advancing automatically beyond the page that comes after the one where the product is chosen.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies