turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Luke445
Returning Member

TurboTax stuck on the review page

I have completed my federal and two state tax filings (two e-file, one paper) and now I am stuck at the "Review Your Federal Filing Choices" page.   TurboTax (TT) won't move past this page, every time I click the 'Continue' button, the TT popup says "Calculating . . . " then disappears with no progress or change.  I am using the TT Premier Mac desktop version and have restarted and installed the latest updates.  Thank you

Edit: 

I am trying to e-file 2021 Federal and my primary state (where I lived for 11 months of the year).  The other state, where I have moved to but my partner has not filed for residency, requires that I create a Married Filing Separately Fed form when I submit that state form, so I checked the "Do not e-file my state return now, I'll do it later."

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Which tax year are you filing ?    Which return is being paper filed ?  Did you pass the review tab cleanly ?

Only 2021 returns can be e-filed.   If you are trying to e-file any earlier year, you cannot do that.  2020 or earlier returns can only be filed by mail.   And if you are filing 2021, you cannot e-file a state return if you are not e-filing the federal return.  If you file federal by mail, you have to file the states by mail.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies