turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Turbo Card and Coronavirus Stimulus

@Lloydrowland1958 wrote:

So i got a turbotax visa debit card and the bank greendot its what i used for 2019 taxes will my stimuluas come on it and apx when 

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

@Lloydrowland1958 can you please read the other 32 pages for god sakes. How can you just come onto this forum demanding an answer that everyone else would like to know themselves. I swear old people need to stay off the internet 

LOL!!!

A guy a few days ago, kimme, bowed out saying

"We can give all the final answers we want, but within the hour there will be somebody on here asking the same questions all over again with a whole bunch of followers retracing the same circle.

Maybe they can go through it all again and find the answer. Took us 2-3 days, but we had no history to research. These guys have got all the q&a, starting back from like page 27

Nt2
Level 3

What options should I be pressing to get ahold of an actual live representative over the phone? 
I’ve called multiple times trying different options and I still can only get the automated system 

Your a nasty ass i just fustrated like everyone i just want simple answer yes or no im stating this question to the turbo tax with bank greendot period ! And god dont like ugly so see how you treat others will come back to you !-

Nt2. 

There is ABBBSOLUTELY NO WAY to get a live person for turbocard.

Forum, May we all solemnly vow, that once we get our money, TAKE IT ALL OFF THE CARD and then actively CANCEL it (so TT will KNOW its cancelled, and hopefully get a system clogging CEO alerting cancellation landslide).

And if anyone can get on the news or social media please do so. We need thid information out in public, or else TT, another corporate giant Gets AWAY.

Those who take this vow. Give this note a cheer.

@Lloydrowland1958 wrote:

Your a nasty ass i just fustrated like everyone i just want simple answer yes or no im stating this question to the turbo tax with bank greendot period ! And god dont like ugly so see how you treat others will come back to you !-

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

@Money Binoculars1 wrote:

Nt2. 

There is ABBBSOLUTELY NO WAY to get a live person for turbocard.

Forum, May we all solemnly vow, that once we get our money, TAKE IT ALL OFF THE CARD and then actively CANCEL it (so TT will KNOW its cancelled, and hopefully get a system clogging CEO alerting cancellation landslide).

And if anyone can get on the news or social media please do so. We need thid information out in public, or else TT, another corporate giant Gets AWAY.

Those who take this vow. Give this note a cheer.

Lloyd,

You're gonna be even madder once you hear what Green dot has to say.

3 days of thus and you may end up meaner than Joe..😄😄😢😢😉

@Lloydrowland1958well you need to take your simple ass somewhere else cuz there ain’t simple answer here buddy. No matter how hard you wish to god that you’ll get the money on ur card you’ll never know 🤒🤕💩

So True!!! LMAO!!!

I think this will help everyone. I just received an alert from the turbo card stating that my $1200.00 payment has been received and they are processing it and it’ll be available in my account on 4/15/2020. So yes the stimulus is being sent to the turbo card according to turbo card themselves.

**bleep** you and this bull**bleep** company!!! Can't give a straight mother**bleep**ing answer then you don't want my business!!! I'll see you in court!!! Lying ass mother**bleep**ers!!! Anyone who reads this, DON'T USE THEIR **bleep** AT ALL UNLESS YOU LIKE GETTING THE RUN AROUND AND PAYING EXTRA FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! SHADY AS **bleep**

@Lastamerican wrote:

**bleep** you and this bull**bleep** company!!! Can't give a straight mother**bleep**ing answer then you don't want my business!!! I'll see you in court!!! Lying ass mother**bleep**ers!!! Anyone who reads this, DON'T USE THEIR **bleep** AT ALL UNLESS YOU LIKE GETTING THE RUN AROUND AND PAYING EXTRA FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! SHADY AS **bleep**

@MsNancy1119 wrote:

Every time I read a response from an employee at turbotax it say its still to be determined if the stimulus check will be deposited on the turbotax card . Well how long does it take to get an answer from the IRS ? Did turbotax even ask the IRS if the Stimulus check would be deposited on are card ? 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies