Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

There was some issue with my AGI and I was unable to Efile this year so turbo tax advised me to send in by mail. I’ve tried to track my refund on IRS website and no info

I need help. I just need to speak to a human from the IRS or turbo tax
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

There was some issue with my AGI and I was unable to Efile this year so turbo tax advised me to send in by mail. I’ve tried to track my refund on IRS website and no info

The IRS is behind on millions of returns.  Nobody from TurboTax has any information on a mailed in return.  The person who answers the phone at the IRS might have an answer, but most likely your return is in a pile of mail somewhere waiting for a person to open it.

Some people who work at the IRS believe that they will not be caught up with their 2020 returns this year.  If you have a refund, they will pay you interest on the money when they process your return.

Too late now but just for you to know, you should have tried entering 0 for the AGI since the IRS took a a long time to process 2019 and the AGI didn't get entered in time.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies