Solved: Re: The IRS is saying that my stimulus check may b...

The IRS is saying that my stimulus check may be delayed / unavailable because the SS number on my return is unavailable or stolen. How can I verify this?

Did you receive a letter from the IRS explaining what to do to verify your identity?  If you did, you need to follow the instructions on the letter.  If you receive a 5071C letter, verify your identity with the IRS. There are two ways to verify your identity with the IRSOnline on the IRS' secure Identity Verification Service website, idverify.irs.gov or. By calling the toll-free number listed in your letter.

Identity Verification for IRS Letter Recipients

https://www.irs.gov/identity-theft-fraud-scams/identity-verification-for-irs-letter-recipients