AshleighP

Suggestions for the Community

Hello, everyone!

We want to hear from you! If you have a suggestion for the TurboTax community, please post it below. You can share suggestions for discussion topics, board titles, design, gamification ideas, etc.

Thank you for helping us make the TurboTax community the best it can be!

RocketJSquirrel

Suggestions for the Community

I would like to see a link to New Posts Since Your Last Visit. If this exists, I can't find it.

taxnerd2018

Suggestions for the Community

I agree @RocketJSquirrel. I think this is an amazing suggestion. 

KatieH
Community Manager

Suggestions for the Community

Hi @RocketJSquirrel! We've had similar discussions about this being a feature we'd like to see and will likely be on our roadmap for future improvements. Here is a workaround, though this won't do exactly what you're hoping to see:

• Trending topics widget: Go to your favorite category (for example... Taxes: https://turbotaxcommunity.com/t5/Taxes/ct-p/taxes) > scroll down to the bottom of the page > the "Trending Topics" list will show you the newest threads in that particular category.

1ccl3

Suggestions for the Community

Think TurboTax is doing a fine job they help people out right on the spot they have a good personality they are just great.
GabiU
Community Manager

Suggestions for the Community

Thank you for the kind words! We definitely appreciate it. 

budspwr

Suggestions for the Community

Does anyone answer tax questions given to the community?

budspwr

Suggestions for the Community

Don't agree.  I have had a question in for at least 4 years (same question every year) but no response.

rootsmusic

Suggestions for the Community

When I click on the button for "support" in the upper-left, its selection for TurboTax redirects to https://ttlc.intuit.com/.  But why does this community also list its own TurboTax discussions in https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/Taxes/ct-p/taxes?  Thanks.

GabiU
Community Manager

Suggestions for the Community

@rootsmusic Currently, the Support section for TurboTax is used for our QA-style conversations for product support. The "Taxes" section here is for discussion-based topics. However, there's cross over within both & through time I believe it'll flow with ease. 
Thanks for reaching out! Let us know if you have any other questions. 

budspwr

Suggestions for the Community

Oh, I understand that ok but there seems no way to make contact with Intuit/TurboTax to let them know there is a problem accessing past tax submissions, i.e., not available even though I've used TurboTax for close to 30 years.

james_explains_finance

Suggestions for the Community

you should make the rules for posts in these forums much more clear. I've attempted to post recommendations to people on some threads, and they either keep getting auto-flagged and removed as spam, or some moderator is physically removing the post without telling me what I'd need to change in order for it to not constitute "spam". 

does even mentioning another website or service constitute spam, even if I am not directly an advertiser for that website, and have nothing to gain from making such suggestions? for instance, I mention social networking platforms that can be used for advertisements, online tools that can be used for product hunting and research, websites that can be used for stock research, platforms for trading stocks, and physical store names for retail arbitrage opportunities. is just mentioning the names of these outside the bounds of the community guidelines? 

Ari_P

Suggestions for the Community

@james_explains_finance We have been trying to contact you via private message and email. If you don't follow the community rules your posts will be marked as spam. Here is the link on more time: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/Welcome-guidelines/TurboTax-Community-Guidelines-Do-s-and-Don-ts/m...

Malewitzm

Suggestions for the Community

How do I find where I have posted a topic question? I cannot seem to locate it at all! 

KatieH
Community Manager

Suggestions for the Community

@Malewitzm It looks like it was inadvertently caught by the spam filter, so it wasn't live. It's live now - you can find your post here: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/Other-tax-discussions/Business-Charitable-Deduction/m-p/18350