Re: Suggestions for the Community - Page 4

KatieH
Community Manager

Suggestions for the Community

@rootsmusic The search functionality has changed since my post last year. There is no longer an advanced link (the overall search is much simpler than it used to be). We do expect to make improvements to the existing search functionality, so your suggestions are very helpful! Thank you!

Sorbeki

Suggestions for the Community

When you respond to someone asking for help, do not write "Scroll down ...", without specifying the menu.  In fact, instead of writing "Scroll down", write "Pull down the" (name of menu) "menu, and select" (whatever needs to be selected from the menu)".

Lavelwark

Suggestions for the Community

Sorry, I have been indisposed and unable to do much computer work.  I still have to gather our Military Info, and then will be ready to complete.  I'm not worrying about getting any taxes in on time, and I never send my tax info over the web.  I have always sent by post office and will continue to do so.  I hope you won't give up on me till I get my info together.  My husband and I are in our 80s and will have only the regular allowances.  I finally got my email to work again, after getting hacked. I always go to Turbo Tax and love ya All.  

Evelyn E Kilgore

bpeck1

Suggestions for the Community

You need to ban people that use racial slurs threats, and who use derogatory remarks against others. I am not talking about cuss words or people voicing their feelings that would be ridiculous and too strict. I reported a user for being inappropriate and y’all arent doing anything about it. Are you going to do something about it or is Turbo tax also racist and you support this persons views ? 

MonicaM

Suggestions for the Community

@bpeck1 

We strive to provide a healthy and inclusive environment and do not condone nor tolerate discriminatory posts of any kind. We do moderate this community and appreciate you reporting abusive posts. Thank you for your participation and for helping us maintain our commitment to a safe and interactive community. 

Sambocagle

Suggestions for the Community

I want my stimulus check.. I filled with u guys for the first and last time in the 8 th of April and still nothing . I've read all kinds of stuff like what I just send tt and posted . I hope to get my money soon . 

hawke

Suggestions for the Community

hawke

Suggestions for the Community

It would be nice to be able to set subscription email notification frequency on a per-subscription basis. While immediate notification is fine for most subscriptions, I was receiving way too many emails for the following thread so deleted my subscription; had a "daily summary" option or similar been available I may have used that instead: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/after-you-file/discussion/what-does-your-tax-return-is-s[product k...

jhercsky

Suggestions for the Community

Really Unhappy. Trying to file my taxes and keep getting errors that certain files are not ready. I cannot speak to anyone in tech support. Virtually no customer service. If I had to do this again I would just go through cpa. I wasted so much time on this application

Anonymous
Not applicable

Suggestions for the Community

i was sent an e-mail asking if I wanted to join the community as a Champion because I make many posts to the forum. I know it requires completing some paperwork. never got a second e-mail with the link or maybe I missed it or maybe your waiting until 2021. what's the scoop? 

GabiU
Community Manager

Suggestions for the Community

@Anonymous It's so great to hear you're interested!! Becoming a Champion requires a review and paperwork, you can see the process in this post here. We will be adding new participants for 2021! Be on a lookout for a follow-up email in the next few months. 

Also, if you see others in the community that you think would be a good addition, nominate them here! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Suggestions for the Community

I already got an invite from an ADMIN  to which I responded I would like to join the Champion team.  That was earlier this year so I did not know when I would be receiving either the paperwork or link to start the process.  thanks for the update. how would it be labeled so I could identify it in my e-mails?  some days I receive well over 500 posts from users in the Turbo tax Community.

Thank you.

GabiU
Community Manager

Suggestions for the Community

@Anonymous I'll PM you with the information I have! : ) 

rootsmusic

Suggestions for the Community

@GabiU, please limit the search at https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/turbotax-support/help/03/313 to posts by TurboTax Help.  Thanks.

rootsmusic

Suggestions for the Community

@KatieH, please bring back Advanced Search because it has more filtering capability.  Please also add sorting options for search results.  Thanks.