Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Should I have received my 2019 tax disc by now?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

When can I expect to receive my TurboTax Advantage order?

TurboTax Advantage downloads for tax year 2019 will start releasing on November 5 and the CDs will be shipped between November 14 and 22. Check your order status here.

If you ordered TurboTax on a CD, you can also get the downloadable version after it releases in early November. To access, sign in to your TurboTax Advantage account and select Downloads.

Go into your Advantage account and click the link so that the license code is copied to your clipboard… then scroll to the very bottom of the page.....you should see a comment that you can download your software by clicking THAT link  there.

Cepid

I was told 2 weeks ago it was shipped.  Sorry though to report it has not arrived.  

While I am writing, let me add.  When I sign on it states this is my 2nd year.   What happened to my previous years?   I have been using TurboTax for 30 plus years. 

Sincerely, 

Charles Pidcock

Returns you prepared using desktop software will not show up in an online TT account.  Your online account will only show returns that were prepared using online software.  And--to make sure you know--returns prepared using desktop software are not stored online.  They are only stored on your own hard drive or any back up device you use like a flash drive.

If you have been using online TurboTax for a long time, then it is quite possible that you have more than one account and are only seeing one of them.  

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
32jcsesq
Returning Member

I haven't received my 2019 tax disc.

VictorW9
Expert Alumni

Yes, if ordered for 2019 TurboTax software, you should by now receive it. Make sure your order details, such as your address, are correct.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies