darkeith

Rejected with correct agi

This is now 2021 - I am so frustrated Last years taxes were rejected for AGI and now again this year is being Rejected!!  If I cant efile - why the hell go thru all this  NOW I'm told PA doesnt accept joint filing becuz my husband died in Feb 2020  - Now I have to make "mock" taxes - how do I do this and what do I deplete from each form do I leave all the stuff and just take off my name and W'2   What about my son who claims him me since I cared for him 10 months of the year - does he stay on the form for my husband - Wheres the help

LindseyLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Rejected with correct agi

We understand you are having an experience with entering your AGI. Please follow the instructions in this link: (AGI Help Article). If this does not resolve your issue, what is the exact message you are getting?

TTuser2

Rejected with correct agi

I my form wasnt processed till October last year, I enter the correct AGI twicw and was rejected so I entered 0. I was then accepted.

TTuser2

Rejected with correct agi

Zero worked for me

TTuser2

Rejected with correct agi

This is not the best answer. The best answer is to enter zero.

cwilly222

Rejected with correct agi

This has happened to me now 2 years in a row. It is getting rather annoying!

Jimcat40

Rejected with correct agi

Like the other person said, there is box somewhere asking about you spouses AGI you have to put 0 in that box, If I remembered the line etc. , I would tell you but I don't.  If you resubmit with 0 in that box it will file properly.  I'm sure I don't need to tell you t this point but Turbotax is completely useless when you have  problem like this, they should be all over it trying to find and supply the answer but they won't do anything, thy are glad to take you money but no help at all, unless you want to pay extra. Sorry I don'y know about the dependant issue but neither will Turbotax!

marjibar

Rejected with correct agi

THANK YOU FOR THIS!

I have been having this issue the last two years and never heard this option - AND IT WORKED! Trying ZERO "0" as the AGI should be the TOP answer in this thread!

TRY 0 (zero) TRY (0) zero if you are having this problem - IT WORKE FOR ME! March 2021! 

(After 6 rejects)

THANK YOU!

jeannette1023

Rejected with correct agi

I keep getting my return rejected because my AGI doesn't match last years. It was carried over from last years turbo tax. I pulled up that return and the number matches. That return was filed on time last year. How do I correct this?

jeannette1023

Rejected with correct agi

what number do I use to 

MayaD

Rejected with correct agi

The IRS requires your 2019 AGI to verify your identity for e-filing. Please check the link What if I entered the correct AGI and I’m still getting an e-file reject?

If you’re still having trouble, we suggest that you check with the IRS to make sure that the copy of your return is the same as what they have in their records. To do this, you can order a tax return transcript. 

Elway24

Rejected with correct agi

Mine got rejected twice with the correct AGI. But then I entered the zero the third time and that worked so I hope that helped

cwilly222

Rejected with correct agi

I wish, thank you for trying! I printed and sent it in for the second year in a row! 

jrteacher13

Rejected with correct agi

Mine got rejected twice with the correct AGI.  I did not efile last year so wondering if that is the problem.  I just tried putting in "0".  Will see if that works.

LindseyLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Rejected with correct agi