mmhazel

Please help me get the service code tio finishup my taxes

ReginaM

service code is a special code that applies a discount to the TurboTax Online fee provided by our support specialists for specific, pre-determined reasons. They aren't considered online coupons or "groupons".

We don't issue service codes for third-party discounts from affiliates like USAA because our affiliates have their own TurboTax-branded websites that automatically apply the discount. Learn how to get your discount.

Service codes are valid through October 15 and can be used only once. Returns will not accept multiple service codes.

Hi71

Help me finish up my taxes

Cass0317

For questions regarding a service code, please contact customer care here. Be sure to enter the correct product, edition, and a detailed description of your issue.  Once you fill out the form you will be given a service ticket number and a phone number to contact customer care. (You will not get a phone number if you use the link outside of operating hours.) We're open daily from 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM PT.

@Hi71