Payment options for turbotax

I selected "payment by mail" since payment by check option wasn't available for tax year 2018.  I already have an approved payment plan by IRS. However IRS accepted my e-file. It printed a voucher 1040-V to remit payment and return to Kentucky.  I do not have the funds to remit.

Am I to wait for to see if the first agreed payment is debited from my checking on May 1, 2018? 

Payment options for turbotax

You should check with IRS to see if you need to make the payment with the voucher before the first payment is debited in May.

The IRS gives the following instructions on reviewing your payment plan:
Reviewing a payment plan

You can view details of your current payment plan (type of agreement, due dates, and amount you need to pay) by logging into the Online Payment Agreement tool using the Apply/Revise button below.

What you can change using the Online Payment Agreement tool

If your existing payment plan is not paid through a direct debit, you can use the Online Payment Agreement tool to make the following changes:

• Change your monthly payment amount
  • Change your monthly payment due date
  • Convert an existing agreement to a direct debit agreement
  • Reinstate after default

You can log into the Online Payment Agreement tool using the Apply/Revise button below.

If your payment plan is paid through direct debit, you must contact us to make a change.

Payment options for turbotax

Did you mean return to KY? or to the IRS?

Payment options for turbotax

IRS  address in Kentucky

Payment options for turbotax

Reviewing a payment plan

• Change your monthly payment amount
  • Change your monthly payment due date
  • Reinstate after default

Payment options for turbotax

Please let me know when I can pay for and set up an payment plan for my taxes.

Thank you!

Payment options for turbotax