turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Online Deluxe Edition is advertised as $30 right now, but I am being asked to pay $40 for my recently completed online return (filed with Deluxe). Why the difference?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Online Deluxe Edition is advertised as $30 right now, but I am being asked to pay $40 for my recently completed online return (filed with Deluxe). Why the difference?

Where are you seeing it advertised for $30? The price currently posted on the TurboTax.com web site is $40.

TurboTax.jpg

I can't see the prices shown on the screen shot. If it says $30 for Deluxe online, it may be an early season price that has been increased to $40. Try using a different browser or deleting the cookies and reloading the web site. My computer shows $40 using two different browsers. The price is the price in effect at the time you pay or file your return. 

Here is the link where I see $40: https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/online/

You can contact TurboTax to discuss it with them directly: To contact TurboTax directly, go to this link: https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3401489

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies