Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Official COVID-19 (Coronavirus) stimulus payment thread

Well ... why is it a lot of ppl aren’t getting on the get my payment app and it keeps saying my info doesn’t match their records ???? But yet a lot of ppl have no problem on that app ??? So don’t tell us to be patient .. at this point .. turbo tax is at fault 

Another heads up, I was one of the people who entered their DD info on the IRS portal on the 15th, and then subsequently found the message a couple days later that I was getting a paper check mailed out on the 24th.  I received my paper check today!  So the people who are getting that message of a paper check mailed on the 24th, start checking your mailbox!

The IRS finally got their act together and recognized me.

Turns out that is actually owed $102 in taxes in 2018, so since I did not get a refund, they needed me to input my Direct Deposit info.  Which I very promptly did.  So now the question is, how long before the money hits my account?

This particular nightmare appears to be ending for me.

loveremy,

Did you check the IRS website today? I was in your boat as recent as yesterday and this morning, finally, they found me.  I hope they find you soon.

No luck .. I enter my info exactly as on my 1040 . This is not ok . I filed my 2019 taxes in Jan . Got my refund on my turbo card in Feb. how is my info not matching 

I was also "found" today ... they are updating with more info every day ...

1.png

Yea well ... it makes no sense over a week now that app says my info doesn’t match their records !!! Got my refund on Feb 25 ... how does my info not match their records ?????

What a shocker...still no change on status....still saying will deposit when date is processed.....been almost week n a halph since last weds....I'm wondering if there a glitch I fell in cause people who registered 2 days after I did recieved a check already.....thers gotta be someone to speak too somewhere....I'm beyond distraught 

Finally success!! I was also getting the msg: not enough information to determine if you eligible, or something to that effect. To help, I filled my 2019 taxes and submitted them, usually I wait till the last minute, because I always owe them. When I filled on the 17th April, I paid using DD transfer, previously I always paid by CCard because I only had overseas accounts. Anyway, today, 24 April, they finally acknowledge that I was eligible and opened up the next screen to RE-enter my bank information and tax information from my 2019 returns. God Bless Trump and Steve Mnuchin. haha btw I don't need the money, but I have no intention of sending the money back. aka Shake Shack.

Welp...guess there was yet another screw up.....status not changing since the 15th....wish they would let us go in n change to check cuz dd isn't gonna happen .....I'm so done w all this bs

Patience will be needed as they upload (and correlate)  the information on  150+  MILLION  2018  returns  PLUS the 2019 returns filed so far which is probably another 100 MILLION into that portal that was slapped together in less than 2 weeks ... the IRS can only do so much with what little they have right now.  I am amazed they have done as much as they have while having the least amount of glitches.  

Yeah its bull**bleep** because both the card and the 3rd party are both owned by green dot. So they should have that info. They can't make money off us so they are not helping us.

madat tas
Returning Member

I checked to see if my payment had been deposited on the IRS site and it said it already had to a bank account that is not mine.  I filed to have mine placed on the TurboTax Debit Card. What can I do? How should I approach this? please help

Account just updated a few minutes ago to show a DD date of 4/30.

Fingers crossed, this is the first time my account has updated since the day the "Get My Payment" site went live.

Had fees deducted and refund deposited on Turbo card, entered my direct deposit information on the IRS site manually on the first day.

madat tas
Returning Member

so you had same situation as me? 

how did you tell TurboTax they were wrong and it needs to be addressed ASAP?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies