Not enough rows in 'Other withholding not already entered'

I am trying to enter 7 state withholdings and it only has 3 lines, any workarounds to add the 4 other states?

Which section are you in, exactly? The dropdowns should increase once you hit the limit that is displayed.

Yes I see that on my H&B Windows program in Deductions and Credits under Other Taxes Paid in 2018.  At least under Withholding not already entered on a W2 or 1099.

I see that now, but I do not know what can be done about it. There is only one Tax Payments Worksheet in Forms Mode and I do not believe more than one form can be generated (and there are only three relevant lines on the Worksheet).

Why would you have so many instances of withholding that was not reported on a Form W-2 or 1099?  Are you mistakenly entering estimated tax payments as withholding?  Estimated tax payments are not tax withholding.

If a payer failed to report tax withholding that was actually withheld, you should be pursuing getting a corrected W-2 or 1099 form or perhaps preparing a substitute W-2 or 1099-R (Form 4852).

Good point.  There have been other people trying to enter estimated payments there.