turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My wife and file as Married filing jointly. I need to file a Form 1041. Which TT plans include that form? Deluxe? Premier? Home and Business?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

My wife and file as Married filing jointly. I need to file a Form 1041. Which TT plans include that form? Deluxe? Premier? Home and Business?

Sorry none of those personal versions.

You need Turbo Tax Business.

The small business program (TT Business) is for 1120 Corporation, 1120S Corp, 1065 Partnership or 1041 Estate/Trust returns and will not do your personal 1040 return.   It  is a separate program from the Desktop Home & Business program or the Online Self Employed version.

Turbo Tax Business  is not available to do online or on a Mac.  You can buy the Window's version here.  And you can have both TT Business and TT Home & Business (or any personal version) installed on  your computer at the same time.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes

None of the above.   Only TurboTax "Business" (not Home and Business) has the Partnerships, S Corp, C Corp, multi-member LLC, trusts and estates 1040 form.  Business only runs on a Windows computer.

See:

https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

Or do you just need to enter a 1041 K-1 you received into your personal return?  The Business program I posted above is to prepare a 1041 return.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies