turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jrich_326

My return has been rejected by IRS. Where can I locate Jerald's AGI in form 1040 for 2018 return?Is it the amount in 4b and 5b? Please let me know. Thank you. Richi Wahl

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
MarilynG1
Employee Tax Expert

My return has been rejected by IRS. Where can I locate Jerald's AGI in form 1040 for 2018 return?Is it the amount in 4b and 5b? Please let me know. Thank you. Richi Wahl

Click the link for instructions on How to Find Your Adjusted Gross Income.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

For your 2018 AGI  .... On your 2018 form 1040...it's Line 7.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
jrich_326

Hello, 

what is now the status of my Income Tax return for 2019? I fixed my return by providing the IRS the 2018 Jerald Wahl's AGI which was $46,155. I did not get a confirmation from Turbo Tax if it was accepted or rejected. Can you please let me know what I have to do to file. I can't contact your office, it is always busy. I am out of the country right now. 

Please advise what I will do. 

Richi Wahl

@jrich_326 

None of us can do that we do not have any access to your account

....you log into your Online tax account and look at the status there for your 2019 filing...that will give you the "filing " status of your submission  (Pending....Rejected...Accepted)  .  The IRS will have nothing on your  refund page until a day or two after your  TTX account  page shows "Accepted"

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies