turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My order details says payment completed and I chose to pay with refund. But my TPG says refund not received . Can anyone explain this to me? Is it a glitch in the system

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

My order details says payment completed and I chose to pay with refund. But my TPG says refund not received . Can anyone explain this to me? Is it a glitch in the system

Does the Where's My Refund website show your refund has been issued, or a direct deposit date?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Nope, nothing has updated since they have gotten accepted. No update on transcript, TPG or WMR. My 21 days is up tomorrow. I claimed 2 dependents (one adult dependent), and EIC. 

Cynthiad66
Expert Alumni

The IRS issues refunds, not TurboTax. This means that we can't say for sure why you haven’t received your refund if it's been longer than 21 days since you e-filed. You'll have to speak directly to IRS to find out more about the delay.

When to contact the IRS

What makes refunds late?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies