turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

kbfman

My Deluxe program will not run, It starts, updates, then gets stuck in activation screen. Kaspersky Internet Security and Windows Defender off. What is my next step?

Running Win 10, core I3 processor with 4gb memory.  Deluxe 18 runs fine.  Have rebooted computer, also deleted program and downloaded again, nothing changes
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

My Deluxe program will not run, It starts, updates, then gets stuck in activation screen. Kaspersky Internet Security and Windows Defender off. What is my next step?

Contact TurboTax support and speak directly with a TurboTax support agent concerning this situation.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for a contact link and hours of operation -https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

tgalambv

Did you resolve this?  I am having the same problem.

MoniqueLO
Intuit Alumni

Please see below for information on how to contact customer support.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Terry11

I turned off protection  - then went into preferences

Under the threats tab (triangle) 

On the bottom of that screen click"Trusted Zone"

Click the + under the blank box

Add the Turbo Tax application

It should work

I did not turn the protection back on yet it may work with it turned back on at this point but I don't want to take the chance right now!

ReginaM
Expert Alumni

Here is some contact information for you to use to resolve your issue.

1. Go here to go to our Contact us page.
  2. Select your product (CD/Download Mac or CD/Download Windows), your edition (Basic, Deluxe, etc.), ask your question, then select Continue.
  3. Enter your contact info, then select Get the phone number.

The above is the best and most efficient way for you to connect with the right person so that you can get the help you need. If you still require assistance, you can contact us at (800) 446-8848.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies