Re: My 2019 return information will not transfer t...

johnptx

My 2019 return information will not transfer to the 2020 return. I tried from the cd on which I saved it and I tried from a copy I put on the desktop.

How to transfer last year’s return? https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900883

You are trying to transfer from the .tax2019 file?  Into what?  The Desktop program (Windows or Mac?) or into the online version?  How are you trying?  For the Desktop program go up to File-New and if it doesn't first find your 2019 return to transfer you can browse to where you put it on your computer.