Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cl1nton27

Look ive checked irs.gov my taxes haven't been filed with them now i paid u people $150 I want answers h&r block does this ALL for me for the same price without all this stress ur company has literall

Literally done nothing
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Look ive checked irs.gov my taxes haven't been filed with them now i paid u people $150 I want answers h&r block does this ALL for me for the same price without all this stress ur company has literall

Did you e-file your tax return and was it accepted?

You complete your tax return by finishing all 3 Steps in the File section. In Step 3, to e-file your tax return, you must click on the large Orange button labeled "Transmit my returns now".

After completing the File section and e-filing your tax return you will receive two emails from TurboTax. The first email when your tax return was transmitted and the second email when the tax return has either been accepted or rejected.

Did you do this?

Sign onto your TurboTax account and the status of the federal tax return will be displayed - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

If the status is Accepted the tax return has been e-filed and received by the IRS.

After the tax return has been Accepted by the IRS (meaning only that they received the return) it will be in the Processing mode until the tax refund has been Approved and then an Issue Date will be available on the IRS website

If the status is anything other than Accepted the tax return has not been e-filed.  If you do not print, sign, date and mail the tax return to the IRS, then it has not been filed.

Carl
Level 15

TurboTax does not file any tax return by any means for anyone. There are no exceptions. Only you can file your tax return either by working it through and clicking the big orange TRANSMIT MY RETURNS NOW button, or selecting the option to "print and file".

If you select the latter, then it is up to you to print the returns, sign them, and mail them to the IRS (as well as to your state if applicable).

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies