Locating Schedule A

I may have possibly deleted Schedule A.  I just started working on tax year 2019, which I downloaded last night.  It was there when I started, but it no longer appears on the left hand side under "Forms in My Return."  I can bring it back up under "Open Forms," but once I leave Turbo Tax (Deluxe), it goes away and I have to bring it up again the next time I use Turbo Tax. How can I save Schedule A so that it remains under "Forms in my Return?"

Locating Schedule A

I think you're describing pretty much "standard behavior" in TurboTax, i.e., if a Form or Schedule isn't needed as part of your income tax return then it's not shown, automatically, in the left hand side of the screen when you look at "Forms".  Maybe it was there immediately after the transfer of last year's income tax return but disappeared when you started entering itemized deductions and what you've entered isn't more than your standard deduction?

Locating Schedule A

@cgmartin wrote:
How can I save Schedule A so that it remains under "Forms in my Return?"

Schedule A should be automatically saved (and appear under Forms In My Return) provided the sum total on the form has exceeded the standard deduction (or you otherwise indicated you want to itemize regardless of that total).

Please be aware that the program is still being refined at this point and some components may not be fully operational and/or functioning properly.

Locating Schedule A

Locating Schedule A

@cgmartin wrote:

Locating Schedule A

@cgmartin The entered data is still there but as TomYoung indicated, the form won't be displayed until it is needed.

Locating Schedule A

Great.  I now understand.   I guess I did not delete it after all. What threw me off was that the Medical worksheet for Schedule A still comes up, but not the Schedule A itself.  Just for kicks, I will increase some numbers to get it to come back up. At this point, I am just plugging in some numbers and estimates to get an idea of what my bottom line will be. Thx.