Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Just making sure my return is correct ? Been waiting for a long time? Can u help

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
ReginaM
Expert Alumni

Just making sure my return is correct ? Been waiting for a long time? Can u help

We cannot see your return here, but are happy to help, what is your question?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Can you see or what can i do??

Cynthiad66
Expert Alumni

I cannot see anything on this forum, however TurboTax has several options for reviewing your return.  You may request an Offline review or Speak to an Expert.

A tax expert written response is a way for you to talk one-on-one with a tax expert and get advice about a specific part of your return right before you file. You can also schedule a talk live session instead.

To get a written response:

1. Sign in to your TurboTax Live account.
  2. As you proceed through the Review section, on the Let's get ready for your expert review screen, select Continue.
  3. On the next screen, we'll check that all your calculations are correct, you have all the required tax forms, and there's no missing data. When everything is good, Continue.
  4. Select Yes, I have questions about my return.
  5. You'll have the opportunity to tell us about what you'd like our tax expert to focus on. It's important to be as specific as possible in your question so that your tax expert can tailor their response to your situation.
  6. Select Get a written response.
  7. Confirm your question and select a topic related to your question. You can even upload additional documents if you think they'll be helpful.
  8. When you're ready, select Submit for review to send your question to your tax experts.

What can I expect next?

After submitting your question:

• You'll receive an email notification confirming that your question has been submitted
  • You'll receive another email notification when your written response is ready, usually about 24 hours later.
  • In your email, you’ll be directed to log back into TurboTax where your tax expert's written response will appear in My tax home.
  • You won't be able to reply to your tax expert’s message, but they'll include instructions on what to do if you still have questions.
  • No changes will have been made to your return by the tax expert, so it's up to you to consider and implement any changes your tax expert recommends.

The tax expert's message can be accessed anytime via the floating Live help button in the bottom right corner of any TurboTax Live screen. Select See my Contact History to find your written response.

Can I get talk live with a tax expert after getting a written response?

What if I haven’t heard back from a tax expert yet?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies