turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

rnsneed

Is there any questions that i missed on deductions and credits because it seems to be stuck and not letting me move on to the next phase?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
KarenM90
Intuit Alumni

Is there any questions that i missed on deductions and credits because it seems to be stuck and not letting me move on to the next phase?

There are 3 ways to find out if anything was missed.

1.  The best way is to click back on Deductions & Credits select that you want to "choose what you work on." Turbo Tax will bring up a list of deductions and credits.  Any sections that may have been started but not finished will say "Update" or  "Review," depending on what version of Turbo Tax you are using.  Click on the Update/Review button and answer the questions in that section carefully to be sure none are missed.

2.  You can click on Deductions & Credits and choose the "Walk me Through Everything" option.  Once again, be sure to answer every question.

3.  You can go ahead and do a "Federal Review" and see if there are any obvious areas that Turbo Tax wants you to review or fix.   If there are no errors or areas requiring review but you think you may have not answered a question completely, go back and go through  #1, or #2 above.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies