turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Is there a way to combine two accounts? My dad made me an account a few years ago for taxes, and my boss uses intuit for our pay stubs.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

Is there a way to combine two accounts? My dad made me an account a few years ago for taxes, and my boss uses intuit for our pay stubs.

I'm sorry, but accounts cannot be merged.  Select the one that is most current and accurate, then stick with that one.  You can just abandon the old account.

I'm not clear, though, on how your boss using Intuit for payroll creates a separate account for you.  I'm not familiar with that.  Did you have to create a new Intuit account just for payroll?

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

TurboTax and Intuit payroll are separate entities and you cannot combine them in any way ... you will naturally have different log ins for each entity. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies