turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Is TurboTaxSocialCare@intuit.com legit? they asked for my personal info to look into a matter

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

Is TurboTaxSocialCare@intuit.com legit? they asked for my personal info to look into a matter

Contact Support via the link below before responding to the email.

What is the TurboTax phone number? (intuit.com)

Carl
Level 15

Turbotax will never solicit you for personal information. I also doubt that e-mail address is valid. The valid address that I am aware of is socialwecare@intuit.com

they messaged me from a verified twitter account though? it was somewhat basic info, i'd never give my password or anything like that but the email just kinda had me worried. I've changed my password so far and will notify turbo tax when their customer service department opens. 

as you can see Intuit removes e-mail addresses and certain other info because this is a public forum and providing such info makes you a target for scammers and identity theft.

call support.  do not respond to e-mail until you do. e-mail addresses that appear legit can be hacked to go anywhere on this planet. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies