turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

spgaleana

Im almost done but when at the end when sending email confirm number says dknt leave page but when i go to open email

It leaves page so when go back to turbo says invalid number
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

Im almost done but when at the end when sending email confirm number says dknt leave page but when i go to open email

IF you don't know how to open a second tab, before opening your email.

Then shut down your tax return, and open it on a separate computer and file it there...and use your current device for your email.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
DianeC958
Expert Alumni

When you receive the email with the confirmation number please open another tab, or window, in your browser. 

If you look at the top of your screen you will see a + sign which will open a new window. 

Use this new window to access your email account for the code.  Do not close out of the window that you have open with Turbo Tax.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Can you send it to my phone  umber

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

No, we are required by the IRS to verify your email before you e-file. Please see this TurboTax FAQ for more information:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/security/help/what-if-i-m-having-trouble-with-my-filing-verificati...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Trying to get the code to verfie my email that's it's me can you send me the code please

@Rachaelmorgan 

No...WE cannot...if you need to change your email address, use the links that are posted above on how to change it so that you get them...

@JeanneLO  included a great FAQ link...use it..and try again.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies