I need to change payment method

I need to change payment account

I need to change payment method

@canille1 

For what--your Advantage account?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900547-how-do-i-update-or-confirm-the-info-in-my-turbotax-advanta...

Or are you asking about paying something else?  You have added to a long thread full of other people's posts, and your question is not clear.

I need to change payment method

I receive a turbo tax disc each year to prepare my taxes.  This year  I need to change my payment card number in my account, but I have not been able to get to anyone at Turbo Tax to help me change my account. Please help!

I need to change payment method

@canille1 Please use the link already provided to you above to change your Advantage account information.

I need to change payment method

I need to change payment method

Which payment method? The method you want to use to pay TurboTax Fees, the method for your refund, or the method you wish to pay taxes due?

I need to change payment method

with millions and millions of people being required to sign up for unemployment and wanting to get it as soon as possible, I am sure you have reconsidered this now. 

I need to change payment method

This may help if you need to change your payment How do I change my payment date?

@basicbosch

I need to change payment method

I need to change my payment info, I don’t have my bank account anymore. How do I go about it? I’ve tried calling the IRS but can’t get through. Please help.

I need to change payment method

Are you trying to change your payment information for receiving your refund or for paying taxes due?

If you selected to receive a refund via direct deposit and your bank account has since closed, the funds will be returned to the IRS and the IRS will mail you a paper refund check.  Allow 1-3 weeks to receive your check.  What if I entered the wrong bank account for direct deposit?

If you are trying to change your direct debit information for paying taxes owed, you will need to call the IRS e-file Payment Services right away at 1-888-353-4537 – they're open 24/7.  What if I entered the wrong account for direct debit, or my account has insufficient funds?

I need to change payment method

Unfriendly app.  Unable to change my payment method.

they may not get paid at all since I had to cancel that credit card