If annual income is less than used to est. marketplace credit, why do I owe more than the advance?

Actual income slightly less than estimated on marketplace application.  Why is credit calculation showing less than originally approved?

Much of the 2019 program is still under construction and will not be fully functional until sometime in January. 

Which form and line # did that amount show up on ?

And how can you possible be filling in the 1095-A without the form that has not been issued ?

After you get your 1095 form with the correct SLCSP amount AND TurboTax updates the program to use 2019 form 8962 values you can better evaluate your case.