`

I tries to file my 2019 taxes and I was told I already filed a I called the IRS and they said it was because I fill out

I filled out the nonpmt form to get my stimulus what is turbo tax doing to correct his, do I file an amended return

Since you used the IRS non-filers website to register for the stimulus and now you are Not a non-filer since you are filing a 2019 tax return, the return will be rejected because the IRS has already received a tax return with your name and SS number.

See this TurboTax support FAQ on how to proceed in this situation - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/stimulus-how-to-file-your-return-after-getting-rej...

Generally when a return not your own has been filed with your SSN, you must file a paper return via US Mail.

And yes, it is not your own, IRS filed it.