turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I tried to file my taxes last night and it said thst my files were not avaible. Form 540? Schdule 8812? Schedule EIC? how long does it take to get these files?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I tried to file my taxes last night and it said thst my files were not avaible. Form 540? Schdule 8812? Schedule EIC? how long does it take to get these files?

Click on Review to see when those forms are supposed to be available.  And there is no hurry to file anyway, since the IRS will not be accepting returns until the end of January.  Filing early will not result in getting an early refund, especially if you are getting earned income credit.  The soonest you can get a refund with EIC is early March.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Click on the Review tab and there will be a list of forms and schedules which are included with your tax returns and that have not yet been finalized along with the estimated dates that they will be available.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies