turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I originally put in an incorrect AGI, now I have corrected it and refiled, and it says Rejected, but the AGI keeps showing the first amount on top, and the new one below?

When I get back to refiling screen top shows IRS Rejected this
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

I originally put in an incorrect AGI, now I have corrected it and refiled, and it says Rejected, but the AGI keeps showing the first amount on top, and the new one below?

Try this. Follow the directions in this TurboTax FAQ to fix your rejected return. If following the instructions does not work, please comment the rejection code and or message so that we can better assist you.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I have been rejected 3 times now. I know for. fact who the AGI is. I put it in the file but it keeps getting rejected.

@pkhoopster wrote:

I have been rejected 3 times now. I know for. fact who the AGI is. I put it in the file but it keeps getting rejected.

There is a very good possibility that the IRS does not have your 2019 AGI for your SS number in their database.

Enter a 0 (zero) for the 2019 AGI and e-file the 2020 tax return again.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies