Re: I need to talk to a real person. You're no hel...

shannmi1992

I need to talk to a real person. You're no helping me!

We are real people.  What is your question?  This is the only post you have made under this username.

What is your question?  Everyone on this TurboTax user community message forum is a real person.

aelungs11

I am looking everywhere as to where I get my vouchers to make payments. I also need information on how to pay each month 

WendyN2

If you are an individual taxpayer and wish to make estimated payments - and did not request when preparing your return for vouchers, then the system would not have known to produce them for you. This is truly not a problem, however, as you can still make estimated payments - monthly or quarterly - that is entirely up to you. All you would need to do is make sure that on the check you are going to mail out - in the memo field - document the return in which you are submitting payment for (ex. : 2020 Federal 1040 Schedule C estimated payment) along with your social security number or federal ID number if this is for a business. You can also get vouchers off of the IRS website...

IRS - 2021 Estimated Payment Vouchers

You can also get these for your State as well - just go to the States' Department of Revenue and/or Division of Taxation website and run a search for them. 

@aelungs11   Or do you want to make payments for your current tax due?  Don't confuse 1040ES Estimated payments for prepaying next year's taxes with paying your 2020 tax due.  

aelungs11

I want to make payments over 72 months

BillM223

You want to make what payments over 72 months?

Do you have an IRS installment plan from a previous tax debt?

Have you seen this IRS webpage?

If you already have an installment agreement, then you need to contact the IRS to discuss adjusting the terms of your agreement.