Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

kizzy3742

I need to send in documents because of code 151 I have I need the irs fax number so I can send in my documents

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need to send in documents because of code 151 I have I need the irs fax number so I can send in my documents

the IRS has many fax bnumbers probably thousands.  so if you have a document with a phone number call it to get the correct fax #.  if nothing then you'll have to contact the IRS 800-829-1040

First choose your language.

Then 2

Then 1

Then 3

Then 2

You should then be transferred  to an agent, but there is likely to be a long wait.

Be careful.  This is a public Internet forum.    Don't go by a FAX number provided in a public user community forum like this to send such sensitive documents.   Someone could even try to scam you into FAXing it to them instead of the IRS to steal your info.  Or someone might tell you to send it to the wrong IRS department.

Did you receive an IRS letter?  If so, it may have the FAX number to use or the number to phone for info.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies