Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Ever1962

I need to make some changes to my tax return i already filed online. I want to e- file and an agent already said it can be fixed if i find my AGI. So now i have it and am ready for help. No one to talk to. Will you please help me.

What is a value?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

9 Replies
PaulaM
Expert Alumni

I need to make some changes to my tax return i already filed online. I want to e- file and an agent already said it can be fixed if i find my AGI. So now i have it and am ready for help. No one to talk to. Will you please help me.

What do you mean by 'already filed online'? If you have already filed, then you would need to amend to make changes to it. If you chose to file by mail and didn't, then you can go back into your return and choose to efile. If this is your case, then see the directions below.

Changing from mailing to efiling in TurboTax Online

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Yoyo2619

I did my taxes with you guys but when I put my info in at the irs they say the info don't match any in their records. Need to talk to an agent

Yoyo2619

No I applied through you guys turbo tax  you guys efiled for me. You guys said the irs accepted it. Now I can't pull up any info on it. I need to talk to customer service

For assistance, contact turboTAX support here https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact

demerslisa
Returning Member

My Case number is [social security number removed].  I need your assistance with my tax return

Please phone me at [phone number removed]. My name is Lisa 

@demerslisa wrote:

My Case number is [social security number removed].  I need your assistance with my tax return

Please phone me at [phone number removed]. My name is Lisa Demers.

This is the TurboTax user community forum, not TurboTax support.  We have no information concerning your case number and cannot call you from this forum.  This is a public forum, your phone number was removed for your protection.

See this TurboTax support FAQ on how to contact Support - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3401489

Need to talk to some one 

What’s a good phone number I can call 

DawnC
Employee Tax Expert

If you have the AGI now, you can sign into your TurboTax Online account or open your return in the desktop software and go through the FILING steps again.  This time when you go through the steps, update the 2019 AGI number.   If you have already ''filed'' but used the File by Mail option, you can use the instructions here if you have NOT mailed your return yet.  

If you need to contact a TurboTax agent, please see this link.   @Fernando520

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies