Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I need to actually talk to someone . Cynthia [removed].

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

@indycyndi91 Please remove your personally identifiable information (name, address, date of birth).

This is a public forum.

You can edit your post by click the three dots in the upper right side and clicking the Edit Reply link.

This is a public forum.  You posted all of your personal information.  Please edit your message and remove the information.  Click on the the three vertical dots in the upper right of your message.

To answer your message -

TurboTax support is closed on the weekends.  Support is open from 5am to 5pm Pacific time, Monday thru Friday.

You can ask any question on this user community message board and someone should be able to help you.

Otherwise, wait until Monday for support to open.

See this TurboTax support FAQ on how to contact Support - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3401489

Oh good grief.  You have just posted all of your information on this very public web site that can be seen by scammers and identity thieves who would love to call you and pretend to be from TurboTax.  Please return immediately to your post and click those three little blue dots on the upper right to edit out your personal information.  

NO ONE will call you from this user forum.  The spam filter did remove your phone number but the other information you posted is still there.

Post your tax question here or wait until Monday when customer support is available again.

Phone support is not provided with the Free Edition.  If you are using a paid version of the software or if you purchased PLUS you can get phone support when customer support is there.  Otherwise, post your question here and someone will try to help.

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

They are available from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time Monday - Friday.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Anonymous
Not applicable

leave your phone number and other personal info on any public forum like this and your are more likely to be contacted by a scammer then a real rep. who will gladly steal your identity and funds.  even leaving your address and DOB  is dangerous.  scammers do use the mails even though it is a federal crime.  can't prosecute someone in Russia, China, North Korea and many other countries

there is no need for any personal info on this forum because we do not have access to your return,  legitimate forum members will not return calls, we have no access to irs or state tax agencies.  

if you can't post a question, use the TT link to contact support though you may have to upgrade.

Turbo tax completed our taxes last year, form 1040. I have questions about Residential Energy Tax Credit as it was completed by you

Who entered your data?  Did you have help from TurboTax Live?  

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies