turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I’m finished with my taxes it’s keeps bringing me to fill out audit form but I don’t want to fill out that form and I can’t go back

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

I’m finished with my taxes it’s keeps bringing me to fill out audit form but I don’t want to fill out that form and I can’t go back

If you are referring to Audit Defense, this is only added to your order if you click the button that says Add Audit Defense to My Order. If you inadvertently did this, there should be a blue button that says remove under the price.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Fest

I inadvertently click audit defense and can't remove

Fest

No blue button. I was surprised that when I initially was going to get audit defense there was a 40.00 extra charge. No thanks

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

If you don't see a link to remove Audit Defense, please reach out to Customer Support for assistance: What is the TurboTax phone number?

@Fest

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies