turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I KEEP TRYING TO DOWNLOAD 2019 AND I KEEP GETTING 2020. NEED HELP.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

You wrote:  "I KEEP TRYING TO DOWNLOAD 2019 AND I KEEP GETTING 2020. NEED HELP."

What all are you doing, and what/where is the roadblock?

Download 2019 "what"???    Are you trying to download your 2019 return PDF that was prepared last year in Online TurboTax?    Or are you trying to download 2019 desktop software to install on your computer?

If you're trying to get a copy of your online 2019 return from last year, see the two methods in this FAQ and video first:

FAQ:  How do I access my prior year return?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-access-my-prior-year-return/01/270...

Then log in and in the left menu column click on the Documents tab, and then a dropdown list of years should appear.  Choose 2019, and then way off to the right of the screen, you should see a link to download the 2019 PDF.    If that didn't work, here's another method:

Go to the Tax Home.  Scroll down the Tax Home page to the section "Your Tax Returns & Documents."  Expand that section and choose the tax year you want.   Then you can choose to "Download/print the PDF", or if you just need the 2019 AGI, then once you choose 2019 there should be a link to "View adjusted gross income (AGI.)"

If you tried both of those methods, then where do you fail?  Where is the roadblock?

If you follow those methods, but there's no evidence of the 2019 return in that section "Your Tax Returns & Documents", then you likely have multiple accounts and signed into the wrong one.   We can tell you how to look for multiple accounts.

I need help downloading my 2019 and 20 and 21 income tax forms to turn in to thema to show when I stop working so that I can continue to get rental assistance because I am homeless due to the Winter storm here in Texas

@Furlow3141 wrote:

I need help downloading my 2019 and 20 and 21 income tax forms to turn in to thema to show when I stop working so that I can continue to get rental assistance because I am homeless due to the Winter storm here in Texas

Since your profile name is different, I'll assume you are a different poster than the threadowner who started this thread.

There is no 2021 return yet--that will be prepared next year.  

I'll assume you prepared your 2019 and 2020 returns online.   My answer above tells how to download a 2019 and 2020 return PDF.    When you follow the steps outlined above, what/where is your roadblock?    If you are not finding evidence of the 2019 and 2020 return PDFs in the section "Your Tax Returns & Documents", we can tell you how to look for multiple accounts.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies