turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

rarowley

I just signed up for the Premier Tax Advantage. I received an email saying I will not be billed until November of 2019 - I wanted to receive the 2018 Disk.

I signed up for the Tax Advantage Program. Got an email confirming I am part of the program and would not be charged until November of 2019 - but I was expecting to receive the 2018 Disk - to do my 2018 taxes - will I get the 2018 disk?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I just signed up for the Premier Tax Advantage. I received an email saying I will not be billed until November of 2019 - I wanted to receive the 2018 Disk.

Signing up for Advantage now lets you receive the 2019 software in November 2019 when you will be billed.  

You will have to purchase the TurboTax 2018 CD/Download editions from this website - https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Signing up for Advantage now lets you receive the 2019 software in November 2019 when you will be billed.  

You will have to purchase the TurboTax 2018 CD/Download editions from this website - https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/

I have yet to receive my 2019 Turbo Tax Disk. What do I need to do?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies