turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have never file a Tax , i am homeless my stimus is rejected for missing PIN, i don't need a PIN

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

I have never file a Tax , i am homeless my stimus is rejected for missing PIN, i don't need a PIN

You don't need to file a tax return to get the stimulus payment. Use this IRS portal to register for the stimulus payment: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/non-filers-enter-payment-info-here

mraw2

I can't file Tax .no income no job. but need my stimulus check.

My email: [email address removed]

You don't need to file a tax return to get the stimulus payment. Use this IRS portal to register for the stimulus payment: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/non-filers-enter-payment-info-here

I was wondering why I haven't received any help all the way through the pandemic because people messed up on my stuff unemployment and and if everything else ain't receive your supposed to be getting money but I didn't because they messed up

DianeW777
Expert Alumni

You have not lost your stimulus payment.  File a tax return with the new Recovery Rebate Credit Worksheet. This will allow you to reconcile your stimulus payments and receive any additional payment (refund).

IRS Recovery Rebate Credit

• In TurboTax Online once your return is open, select Wages & Income (to enter the tax return).
  • Select Federal Review at the top of the page > Continue to answer the questions for Let's make sure you got the right stimulus amount
  • TurboTax will then include any stimulus amount due on your 1040 form - either added to your refund or reduce the amount due.
  • See the image below.

There is nothing else to put on your return except your personal information if you have no income and no one else is listing you as a dependent on another return.

Be sure to have a bank card for deposit or a good address for you to receive a check before filing your tax return.

If you are on social security use this link for more information: Economic Impact Payments for for SS and SSI Recipients 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies