turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

dpm2591
Returning Member

I have been using TurboTax for over 10 years, I have always kept my information on my computers. I don't want to do my taxes on line. How do I download the 2019 program?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

I have been using TurboTax for over 10 years, I have always kept my information on my computers. I don't want to do my taxes on line. How do I download the 2019 program?

Go to this TurboTax website for the 2019 desktop CD/Download editions - https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/

dpm2591
Returning Member

This link is for buying a CD.  How can I purchase and download the software

@ dpm2591 wrote:

This link is for buying a CD.  How can I purchase and download the software

That page is for either download or CD.   After you select a product, you can choose a download or a CD.

When you choose a product, you'll get a popup.  In the popup, the blue buttons are for downloads; choose Windows or Mac.   A CD can be selected with the tiny blue text.  The CD has both operating system products.

When you click on Buy Now you should get this pop up box.  Most people ask how to get a CD since the download is more prominent!

Buy CD.jpg

And the pop up window says Download TurboTax now

dpm2591
Returning Member

If keep going through the links you get to the download.  Thanks

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies